Monday, June 11, 2012

Kenra Volume Spray Review and How To Add Volume to your Hair

It is very important to me to always have the best products to use on my clients. Over the years and after spending a fortune on tons of different hair styling products, I have never been completely satisfied with any of the result....Enter” Kenra”.  This line is known for being a classic and quality hair care line.  First of all, not only was it a fabulous and chic name that just  felt like sugar rolling off my tongue, but  I was blown away from the results of the products! I used everything from their crème’s, to glazes, to spray’s and every time I was completely impressed. And between you and I , doll,  I do have a favorite...Kenra Volume Spray 25.  You can use it anywhere from the salon, your bathroom, your mirror by the door, or even car and every time it leaves your hair looking and feeling and smelling like pure glamour, it holds but without stiffness, or crunchy feeling and it doesn’t weigh your hair down.

My simple and easy instructions for this fabulous product:
*For super hold finish, hold can 8 to 10 inches away, spray in short bursts
*To build volume, spray between layers at base
*To secure long hair, apply Volume Spray over finished style.
*Use a round brush and blow dry your hair to create volume

Ta-da! Gorgeous hair! Kenra Volume Spray 25 is by far the best! It is a top selling product  nationwide throughout the  salons and has won Stylist Choice Award for best hairspray year after year. Once you have used it, no other spray will compare!

Simplicity is the luxury of beauty,
 Zay Valentin
Making Up Las Vegas
Hair and Makeup Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment