Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Time to get your TAN on!

TIme to get your Tan On!

I love self tanner! I know the sun is so tempting but don't make your skin pay the price. Self tanner makes me feel & look healthier. I've tried a lot of orangey, smelly, & just plain bad self tanners and these below, ended up being the best ones I found.


Dove Energy Glow: This is just a gradual self tanner lotion. I put this on everyday just like a lotion. I buy the medium to dark skin tone, so I get tanner much faster (I would definitely recommend doing that if you want to see the color faster). Very similar to the Jergens Natural Glow, I just like what Dove as a brand stands for, so I try to use their products when I can.
                                                                                       
Bare Escentuals Faux Tan: This is more of a gradual to instant self tanner. It comes out dark so you can see the color right away and that helps so you don't miss a spot. It has a sweet almond smell to it which is nice and its green base (kinda weird) but that counter acts the orangy look.

Jergens Natural Glow for the Face: This is a gradual self tanner face moisturizer. I find that it does moisturize but here in Las Vegas I need much more so I add another moisturizer on top. I love this cause the smell is not strong which is important around your nose :). Also no BreakOuts with this!

Lancome Soleil Flash Bronzer for the Face: This one is great for anyone that is acne prone because it is a gel. This dries to no smell which is fan.. freakin.. tastic! You will also notice the color forming within a couple of hours. It last very long too, this is the old packaging.

Last but not least... My Favorite...
St. Tropez Self Tan: This I love.. I travel with this because I can't live without it. This one is the only self tanner I have found that I can use on my body and my face and no breakouts. No smell, no orangy tone... this one is worth every penny.

FYI: Beauty.com is having 20% off all beauty products and you can buy most of these and lots of other fun beauty stuff there. Only till 3/9/12 so hurry!!


Xoxo
Rachel Harper
Las Vegas Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment