Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tinted moisturizer and Argan Oil eyeshadows

Tinted Moisturizer & Argan Oil Eyeshadows

Here is my thoughts on Dermalogica Tinted Moisturizer and Joise Maran Argan Eyeshadows.
I love them both!! They both feel light and great on the skin. 


Even though this is not much coverage (which is to be expected from a tinted moisturizer or BB cream) I still loved the feel of it.




This is just the tinted moisturizer.

This is with concealer, bronzer, blush, and highlighter added.

I love the texture and application of these shadows. They are really pigmented and so you don't need that much. I did expect these to be a little more on the creamy side due to the argan oil but they are defiantly on the powdery side.



Here are the two lighter colors. The gold is on the lid and the creamy white is on the brow bone.

I added the brown to the crease.

Finished look. I added the black as a eyeliner and used mascara as well.



I tried out some new editing tools. I guess I need more practice still haha. And I don't know why I kept lifting that one brow higher. I guess I was trying to show the look better, but turns out I just looked crazy.


Hope you enjoyed!
Happy Leap Day!
Xoxo

Rachel Harper
Las Vegas Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment