Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Makeup Forever Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector

Have you ever looked in the mirror halfway through the day and realize that your eyebrows have smeared?  Or, have you been poolside during the summer and were so nervous about your eyebrows washing off?  I live in Las Vegas and have very oily skin so I've had such a difficult time finding an eyebrow solution that actually lasts in our 100 + degree summers.

After a lot of disappointments, I stumbled upon Makeup Forever's Waterproof Eyebrow Corrector and fell in love.  Not only do my eyebrows last throughout the day, but I don't have to worry about accidentally wiping or smearing them off.

This item comes in a liquid form in a squeeze tube and I was nervous that it would be messy, but that's not the case at all. You just apply a little bit on your eyebrow brush and fill in the shade of your brows. It will definitely take some getting use to if you have not worked with liquid eyebrow tint. But once you get it right, you will have defined eyebrows that look very natural! Which is very important for me, because I am a natural kind of girl. The product comes in various shades, so you can definitely experiment and play with the colors til you find something that fits perfectly.

May all your curls be shiny!
Ingrid Moreno

No comments:

Post a Comment