Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Luscious, & Luxurious LIPS! From Winter into Spring!!


      What you speak is creation! So, your lips are the focal point of your face! 
Let people see the glam!...
Or, if you are like me, for the dry winter months you have; 2 chap sticks  a lip mask, 3 glosses and 5 lipsticks in a purse at all times, because I don't know if I will feel matte, super high shine or naturally glowy...For the spring, I'm a hydrating lip conditioner, Burt's beeswax, 2 gloss & 2 lipstick, type of girl! But, I digress! I simply, must keep something on my lips at all times, so I know what I like & what I simply ADORE!
 Lustreglass Right now that adoration falls on a Winter to Spring staple for my lips, MAC Cosmetics', Lusterglass in Wonderstruck!
 There is something about a sheer PINKY  Mauve, light gloss with yummy flecks of gold shimmer mixed in that compliments the the Winter Pallet: (Red's, Oranges, Purple's & Hot Pink's) as well as it does the Spring Palet: Bright Paste's, Nudes, & Mocha's. Try it over your favorite colors, today! It will either lightly mute or lift the selected shade! You won't be disappointed! So, in this case it is more than OK to KISS & TELL!

Zen love & Blessings,
Zenja
Lover of all BEAUTY!
www.makinguplasvegas.com


No comments:

Post a Comment