Thursday, January 31, 2013

TO LASH OR NOT TO LASH? THAT is the question!


Any one who know me, knows that I wear gloss and lashes to check the mail! No, REALLY, it's true. I have pictures!

 So it is NEVER a question for me. My new"LASH LOVE"” is from TarteLights Camera Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara! It is EVERYTHING that it says, it is light and not clumpy, adds just enough thickness and length with two coats and the packaging is SEXY! 



Aside from ALL that, I LOVE the natural ingredients that TART uses like oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated stearyl olive esters.  I am even MORE impressed with what TARTE does without in their cosmetics: 
Without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, and formulated without synthetic fragrances


So be FEARLESS and LASH out!!!
Zen Love & Kisses
 

No comments:

Post a Comment